PRESCHOOL IS CLOSED WHEN EITHER MENTOR EXEMPT VILLAGE OR RIVERSIDE LOCAL SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED DUE TO WEATHER.
NOW ENROLLING FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR!
Hope Ridge Preschool
Samantha Meunier, Director
Celebrating 50 Years!
Our Mission is to provide an environment where children love to learn and learn with love. We aim to encourage children’s innate curiosity as they explore the world around them. The foundation of this learning comes through hands on activities. We will encourage children’s social maturity through interactions with peers. Through activities and play children learn, respect, responsibility, accountability, and empathy for others.
We understand that your child comes to us with unique experiences, interests and learning styles. Our goal is to encourage children to explore areas that interest them. We will provide opportunities for them to learn, play, share, and socialize.
All children are welcome to our program without regard to race, religion, sex, or national origin. We encourage and welcome parental participation.
Hope Ridge Preschool was established in 1967 as an outreach ministry of Hope Ridge United Methodist Church and incorporated in 2007. The preschool receives leadership and guidance through the Hope Ridge Preschool Council. We are licensed by the State of Ohio, and we are active members of NAEYC (National Association of the Education of Young Children).
We are located in the child education wing of Hope Ridge United Methodist Church. Our facility includes a fenced, outdoor playground area and daily access to large indoor rooms for active play.
For more information or questions email Samantha Meunier, Preschool Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the preschool office, 440-639-8817.
2017-2018 Tuition List: http://hoperidge.com/forms-pschool/ – The Tuition for each program changes year to year based on changes in utilities, salaries, and materials so please make sure to familiarize yourself with up to date tuitions.
Hope Ridge Preschool strives to provide an early care and education program whose level of quality exceeds Ohio’s child care licensing standards. Early school experiences last a lifetime. Your child has approximately 1,800 days from the day they are born until they enter kindergarten. What happens on this journey lays the foundation for school and life success!
Our program provides:
- Lower student to teacher ratios in our classrooms. This means the teachers have more time to support your child’s individual development and learning.
- The administrator and teacher(s) have formal knowledge and training to support your child’s development and learning.
- The administrator, all lead teachers, and assistant teachers complete 10 hours of specialized training ever year. The administrator and teaching staff are committed to expanding their knowledge and skills to better support your child’s development and learning.
- Our staff participates in annual performance evaluations and professional development planning as a commitment to continuous improvement. This is a place where employees are supported and treated professionally in order to retain good teachers.
- Children are screened upon entry to the program to support lesson planning and focus on students’ needs. Ohio’s Early Learning and Development Standards are used in weekly lessong planning.
- Communication between school and home is a focal point. Collaboration with families is encouraged and an important part of student success!
We hope to connect with your family soon!